Genre: Fantasy, and Science Fiction
Date of Publication: August, 2014
Ebook pages: 115
Miranda is having vivid dreams of a world she’s never been to. A world full of castles, Forests, Ice Caves, and Dragons. She goes to a bookstore to see about these dreams, and discovers she is a Dream Walker. She has been called to save this mystical, magical world. On Mystica, the evil wizard Midnight has been released. Midnight is gathering an army, and preparing for war. Miranda needs to find and release the white wizard Lightning from his stone prison to save Mystica. Follow Miranda as she travels through Mystica. Can she find and release Lightning and save Mystica?
Michelle is a married working mother of two fine young men (her children). She lives in Wisconsin. When not writing, she enjoys reading especially science fiction/fantasy and classics. Her favorite authors include Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Margaret Weiss, and Colleen Houck. She also enjoys doing painting and crafts, and spending time with her family. She enjoys going for walks, and swimming. She has been known to jump in Lake Michigan with no life jacket! She has been writing since high school. Michelle took a break from writing to concentrate on raising her children. She has an app on her IPad that gives her a word of the day and poem of the day.
Please follow on Twitter.
First I want to thank Michelle for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing she is.
1. What is your writing process?
I hand write everything longhand first. I usually start with a rough draft or outline of the story, though it may change as the story progresses.
2. Who are your largest author influences?
Margaret Weiss Of the Dragon Lance series J.r.r. Tolkien, shakespeare
3. What is your favorite book?
This is a hard one, I enjoy so many lately though Tigers Curse series is a favorite.
4. What is your latest news?
Good news though that seems hard to come by.
5. What are the five things people do not know about you?
I’m not that secretive but maybe that I still miss my grandmother though she’s been gone a while now and I’m distantly related to Jesse James.
6. What genre do you write?
Fantasy and poetry
7. What is your most recent book The Dream Walker about?
Miranda find out she is a dream walker. She is chosen to save Mystica by going on quests to save the white wizards from their stone prison. She travels through the plains Ice Caves, forest of the lost, and the dragons lair to find Lightning. meanwhile midnight gathers an army and prepares for war.
8. How do you come up with characters?
Mostly from my imagination
9. What are your favorite characters in The Dreamwalker and Why?
Miranda, she is brave and strong yet still has doubts about herself.
10. How many books do you read a year?
Too many to count lol!
11. What is the last book you read?
Reawakened by Colleen Hueck
12. What is the hardest part in writing The Dreamwalker?
The time, being a working mother it can be a challenge to find time to write.
15. How long did it take for you to write The Dreamwalker?
About a year and a half.
16. Do you have any children or pets? If so, do they distract you, or assist you with writing?
Two children both young men. They helped when they could but are both busy with school and stuff.
17. What are your next writing projects?
I’m working on the third book dream walkers destiny and and autobiography.
18. What are your writing or publishing goals in the future?
To see dream walker picked up by a major publisher
19. How can fans reach you directly?