Genre: Non Fiction, Business, and How to
Date of Publication: October, 2015
This ebook aims to highlight functions of a Program Management Office (pmo) Director. It is a collection of articles. Your path to becoming a Program Management Office (pmo) director starts with understanding the work of a pmo director.
How to Become a PMO director is an extraordinarily detail book. It is great for business men and women alike. Suresh R. Iyengar is clearly an expert in business. The book has 8 articles on assisting you on becoming a PMO director. Suresh talks about a business’s standards, to projects, customers, suppliers, partners, budgeting, and so forth. The way the book is organized, it is neat, and easy to read. I enjoyed the charts, presentations, and pictures accompanied with the articles. The information is invaluable for anyone looking for robust career in a management profession. I recommend this book for a professional older audience whose personal preference is non-fiction, and business books.
First I want to thank Suresh R. Iyengar for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing he can be.
1. What is your writing process?
I write to explain my career experiences. I want at least a few, if not many to benefit from my business career in various industries.
2. Who are your largest author influences?
I’ve learned tremendously from Larry Bossidy’s “Execution – The Discipline To Get Things Done”. Other books, which I enjoyed reading include:
• The Fifth Discipline – Peter Senge
• Now Discover Your Strengths – Marcus Buckingham
• The Innovator’s Dilemma – Clayton M. Christensen
3. What is your favorite book?
Execution – The Discipline To Get Things Done by Larry Bossidy
4. What is your latest news?
I’ve rolled out a new Organizational Assessment to improve business performance in 6 areas. You can get it here: BASIC Organizational Performance Assessment
5. What genre do you write?
Business & Finance, Life-Coaching, Career Improvement
6. What is your most recent book How to Become a PMO Director about?
I’ve collected my blog articles to build this book for aspirants seeking a focused career as a PMO Director. It talks about various functions for a PMO Director.
7. Is there a message behind How to Become a PMO Director?
Yes. The message is: You can accelerate your career through a focused approach and earn according to your real potential.
8. What are some tips from How to Become a PMO Director?
Earn your pmo director certification
9. What are the benefits of becoming a PMO director?
Greater potential salary, more recognition and fulfillment of potential abilities.
10. Why should people read How to Become a PMO Director?
It serves as a basic guide for those who seek a career as a PMO Director.
11. Who do you think are the best PMO directors and why?
The best ones can be strategic and tactical at the right time. They learn from others who share their experiences and training.
12. What is the hardest part in writing How to Become a PMO Director?
It’s art of telling the story to inspire people.
13. What did you enjoy about writing How to Become a PMO Director?
Inspiring people to take action and not waste their career.
14. How long did it take for you to How to Become a PMO Director?
15. What are your next writing projects?
I’m writing a White Paper on improving Organizational Performance
16. How can fans reach you directly?
Purchase now at Amazon