Changing Lives: Talent Agency Series 1
Genre: Erotica, and Romance
Date of Publication: July 7, 2016
Makayla Weiss owner of the most popular talent agency in LA & San Francisco California. Taking a personal interest in singer Damien Starr to launch his solo career, after the breakup of a successful group he was part of.
The closer Makayla works with Damien the more passions are awaken between the two. Until a tragedy within Makayla’s family throwing her single free spirited life into chaos. The only way to make it through is depending on her new lover. Still maintaining her company and private life and being a role model to her new family.
Changing Lives is an erotic fantasy about loving, caring, and living life to the fullest. Makayla is vulnerable but capable character. She falls in love with Damien Starr. Who is a intriguing, and mysterious character. He embodies women’s fantasy with the charm of a rockstar, a caring personality, and physique to die for. Makayla is strong willed, is the owner of her own company in the book. She is very mature, but at the same time susceptible to parts of her life. She is also aware of her emotions, and tries very hard. Damien is wild, and unique compared to the typical erotica male characters. The love scenes are intense, and the emotional scenes between the main characters oozes epic romanticism. The main purpose of this book is about living life to the fullest, and don’t be afraid to fall in love hard and fast. I recommend Changing Lives to a mature audience with an interest in the music industry, and romanticism that stands the test of time.
First, I want to thank Nicole Eglinger for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing she can be.
- What is your writing process? My writing process is every day, I go to Starbuck’s and write there and have a Frappuccino. Or write @ home usually surrounded by my three cats (Siren, Annabelle and Tiger)
- Who are your largest author influences? My most favorite author is Diana Gabaldon
- What is your favorite book? Outlander (Book One)
- What is your latest news? Just released my third book (Changing Lives: Talent Agency Series Book One) Writing the third Book to Popstar Lover Series currently.
- What are the five things people do not know about you?
- Have 4 grown sons,
- Don’t like big crowds,
- Expecting my first grandbaby in Sept,
- My favorite vacation spot is Scotland,
- Control Freak
- What genre do you write? Erotica/Romance
- What is your most recent book Changing Lives about? About Makayla a free spirited woman who is an owner of the most popular Talent Management company in LA & San Francisco. Where she meets and takes special interest in Damien Starr a sexy Aussie singer launching his solo career after being in a famous band. Makayla being carefree single women life gets thrown into chaos after a personal family tragedy. Makayla quickly realizes for once in her life she just might need help and encouragement to get her through the darkness.
- How do you come up with characters for Changing Lives? Well I came up with Makayla (pretty much how I see a certain part of myself deep inside) Damien (fashioned him after a certain Aussie singer I like)
- What are your favorite characters in Changing Lives and Why? Makayla, is my favorite love her spunkiness, she isn’t afraid to hide her feelings. But she also is very vulnerable!!
- Is there a message behind Changing Lives? Don’t be afraid to live your life to the fullest, because we don’t know how long we have. Don’t be afraid to fall in love hard and fast.
- How did it feel when you won the Poems, & Poets 2012, and 2013? I was very flattered when my poems won, especially one was inspired by the disaster of 9-11-12
- How many books do you read a year? This year so far 20
- What is the last book you read? Currently reading -The Private Life of Estelle Knight (Keisha Ramdaine), Echo In The Bone (Diana Gabaldon)
- What is the hardest part in writing Changing Lives? The emotional parts were very hard to write.
- What did you enjoy about writing Changing Lives? Getting lost in a world of my own making!!
- How long did it take for you to Changing Lives? About 4 months!
- Do you have any children or pets? If so, do they distract you, or assist you with writing? I have 4 grown sons and three cats. My sons don’t live @ home anymore the last one left for the Air Force last august. My cats sleeps through my writing.
- Have you travel for your book, if so where? Yes, I have, Scotland
- Do you have a muse? If you do, what do you love the most about him or her? My Muse is my husband (Les). His undying support and encouragement.
- What are your next writing projects? My next projects Third Book (Popstar Lover Series), Faded Memories, Storm Through the Highlands
- What are your writing or publishing goals in the future? I hope one day to be a Best Selling Author!!
- How can fans reach you directly? @PoetGirl37 or email@example.com