Falling: Popstar Lover Series
Genre: Erotica, and Romance
Date of Publication: March, 2016
Word Count: 40,461
Josephine Michelle Brewer was from a small town in Maine. Josie got tired of the small town life and the life she had been forced to live. Josie’s life had been full of heartache and baggage. Josie wanted out of the country life and craved an action pack life so she moved west to San Francisco. Where her cousin (Ian) lived and worked as a music producer. She wanted to start a new life. Hopefully her life would be easier and much more bearable. That was until she met Ian’s personal friend and famous Australian popstar. Can Josie & her popstar handle balancing love and careers? Or would their past baggage and secrets tear them apart before they get started.
Available at Amazon
FALLING: POPSTAR LOVER SERIES BOOK 1
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the image.
Colin O’ Connor
The Popstar & Love interest of Josie
5 foot, 12 inches
160 pounds, very muscular
Australian & Irish
Started with Black Hair, Blonde (natural)
35 years old
To make Josie fall in love with him & take care of her
Making music, coffee, vegetarian, art, movies, one women in particular
Men who beat on women & uncaring people
Falls in love very hard and fast & Bit of a Diva
He is very loving, caring and sincerely loyal
Falling: Popstar Lover Series is a unique, and emotionally absorbing romance book. Josie is an intriguing character being a child psychologist. She is very affectionate, and sweet. She portrays herself as a mama bear who protects children she works with. Eventually, she must leave her current town. The reason being is because threatening situation involving one of the children she works with. She meets an Australian popstar by the name of Colin. They date, and dine. Colin comes across as a stud. Who Josie falls fast for. He is romantic, handsome, sincere, and a caring figure. She loves him with all her heart. Josie thinks she is free from her past, and former lover. They come back to haunt her. The purpose of Falling: Popstar Lover Series is to learn to be loyal your partner and never keep secrets. They come back to ruin your happiness. I recommend this series to a mature audience with a fascination with common women who fall in love with celebrities.
First, I want to thank Nicole Eglinger for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing she can be.
- What is your writing process? Sometimes when I write there is no process per say. I find sometimes the story takes on its own life. Or I will turn on some Native American flute /Zen types of music on and write.
- Who are your largest author influences? Diana Gabaldon, Danielle Steele, Ann Rice, Ernest Hemmingway, Richelle Mead
- What is your favorite book? Storm Born (Dark Swan Series)
- What is your latest news? Just released my newest series Changing Lives (Talent Agency Series), working on Book Three ( Popstar Lover Series)
- What are the five things people do not know about you?
- Been with my husband for 24 yrs,
- I support Mission 22
- Control Freak
- Going to be a grandma for the 1st time in September
- Been bit by a shark
- What genre do you write? Erotica Romance, Historical Romance
- What is your most recent book Falling about? A small town girl (Josie) who moves out to San Francisco, CA. Where Josie’s cousin Ian lives and works as a music producer. Josie’s life was filled with heartache and turmoil and secrets she’s afraid to share. Hoping for a change and adventure. That was until she meets her cousin’s best friend and famous Australian popstar. Both having their own set of secrets. But will their secrets end up tearing them apart.
- How do you come up with characters for Falling? Josie reminds me a little of myself (came from a small town in Ohio), Colin fashioned him after a friend.
- What are your favorite characters in Falling and Why? Colin love his kindness and his sincerity and dedicated to the ones he loves.
- Is there a message behind Falling? Being loyal to the ones we love is imperative, and to never keep secrets from your spouse or partner.
- What inspired you to write the popstar series and what makes it different from series in its genre? Actually it was just an idea that popped in my mind one day. How it differs is I believe this story has many complex layers than most.
- Why are you fascinated with celebrities courting career driven women? My fascination is I believe even a common woman can be just as powerful.
- Did you date any famous Australian actors, singers, etc.? No, but if I did could I really say!! Wink!! Got to love that accent!!
- How many books do you read a year? So far this year I’ve read 25 books so far. Really not a set number just whatever book grabs my attention
- What is the last book you read? Taken by The Huntsman (Mistral Dawn)
- What is the hardest part in writing Falling? Hardest part was the ending of Book One!! (Very draining)
- What did you enjoy about writing Falling? The banter between Josie & Colin! Love their chemistry.
- How long did it take for you to Falling? 5 months
- Do you have any children or pets? If so, do they distract you, or assist you with writing? I have 4 grown sons but they don’t live @ home anymore. My youngest left last August for the Military. I have 3 cats (Siren, Annabelle & Tiger) No, they don’t distract! My cats sleep through my writing process
- Have you travel for your book, if so where? No
- Do you have a day job; you would be comfortable sharing? Do you have any good stories about your day job, you would like to share? No day job. Just my writing job!! Sometime my writing keeps me up or wakes me up!!
- Do you have a muse? If you do, what do you love the most about him or her? My muse is my husband (Les) & our sons!! Their love and encouragement and are very supportive of my writing and I.
- What are your next writing projects? My next projects are Faded Memories & Storm Through the Highlands.
- What are your writing or publishing goals in the future? Hoping to be one day traditionally published again. Hoping to be a Best Selling Author one day
- How can fans reach you directly?
- G+ https://plus.google.com/+NicoleEglinger/posts
Purchase Falling: Popstar Lover Series at Amazon