Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction, Speculative, Thriller, and Paranoid Thriller
Date of Publication: February, 2014
Word Count: 50,000
A small town in Southern Ohio falls victim to a Government experiment whilst it’s populace is driven to the edge of insanity and even DEATH. A tainted water supply renders Frostbridge, and it’s people defenseless and vulnerable to their greatest fears alone, most will die. What do you see? I See Fear
Sandra Rains DeBusk is first and, above all else, a mother. Sliding in second is an independent writer. Her genres include Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction, Slice Of Life, Speculative, Thriller, Paranoid Thriller, and Adventure. Sandra is a very spiritual person, she is the wife of a Marine, as well as a mother.
First I want to thank Sandra Rains Debusk for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing she is.
- What is your writing process? Normally, I have a main idea for attraction that is normally at night, while I am trying to sleep (racing thoughts). Then I begin the book, and feel the character is on.
2. Who are your largest author influences? Stephen King, I also admire E.L James.
3. What is your favorite book? The Stand by Stephen King
4. What is your latest news? I published a children’s book. It is one I wrote for my grandson, Kayden. It is called, “I Imagine”.
5. What are the five things people do not know about you? That’s a funny question because, I’m basically an open book.
6. What genre do you write? Adventure, Spice of life, Psychological thriller, Children’s, Spiritual, and Science Fiction.
7. What is your most recent book I See Fear about? The government poisons the water supply in a small city. The poison causes people to see their childhood boogeymen.
8. How do you come up with characters for I See Fear? Oh, just like I do with any story, I write. I feel it out for personality and just attach certain characters to it.
9. What are your favorite characters in ISee Fear and Why? Kitty, Aqyil, Joey, Chris & Sarah
10. Is there a message behind! See Fear? Absolutely, never believe everything is just a story.
11. How many books do you read a year? Hmmmm, every one I write.
12. What is the last book you read? The Afterlife Of Billy Fingers
13. What is the hardest part in writing! See Fear? Keeping in character.
14. What did you enjoy about writing! See Fear? Creating fear in the book
15. How long did it take for you to! See Fear? Eight months
16. Do you have any children or pets? If so do they distract you or assist you with writing? 1 have both and, as with any mother, we learn to adjust.
17. Have you travel for your book, if so where? No, I’m not the traveling type.
18. Do you have a day job, you would be comfortable sharing? Do you have any good stories about your day job, you would like to hare? My day job? You are looking at it. I devote everyday to housekeeping, raising kids and writing.
19. Do you have a muse? If you do, what do you love the most about him or her? No
20. What are your next writing projects? “Control.Gov”. Th at is my current project. It’s another government conspiracy story.
21. What are your writing or publishing goals in the future? Just lo keep doing what I’m doing now and always have done.
22.How can fans reach you directly? They can visit me on my website at http://www.SandraRainsDeBusk.com/ or they are welcome lo email me at
Purchase I See Fear at Amazon