The Power of an Innocent Mind
Genre: Christian, & Spiritual
Date of Publication: December, 2015
Publisher: Tate Publishing
Price: $20.99 (Paperback) $15.99 (Ebook)
The Power of an Innocent Mind: Compelling New Novel Makes Clarion Call to Christians Everywhere; Empowering them to Grow Closer to their Faith Crafted with bold heart and soul by Lillian Black, ‘The Power of an Innocent Mind’ takes readers on an engrossing journey with one man and his daughters as they set out to change the world with the most “fierce and mighty weapon of all – their faith. In turn, Black hopes her work of “will uplift Christians everywhere and strengthen their faith with their almighty creator. Curious? Read on!!
“The Power of an Innocent Mind” is an intriguing and unique book. The book moves quickly, and is powerful. The princess is sweet, caring, and affectionate. Her faith is undeniable. She believes there is good in everyone. Princess Grace leads wicked rulers to salvation. The message of “The Power of an Innocent Mind” is to help people to overcome evil and to direct them to god. You would never suspect a child to become a positive and influential leader. In this case Princess Grace does. I recommend this book for Christians, and anyone who is a strong believer in Christianity. As it will give you more faith to believe, and to never give up on people who stray from the path.
First, I want to thank Lillian Black for doing the interview with me. Read the interview below and found how intriguing she can be.
- What is your writing process? To inspire people of my my stories
- Who are your largest author influences? Daniel Steel
- What is your favorite book? The Bible
- What are the five things people do not know about you? I love writing, making people laugh and I love piece, the last born of three siblings and I love Jesus
- How do you come up with characters for The Power of an Innocent Mind? I can’t explain it it just flows in my my mind, it hard to tell, once the ideas start coming they can’t stop, they just keep on coming
- What are your favorite characters in The Power of an Innocent Mind and Why? Princess Grace, for she has unshakable faith and then the two kings , they know when to follow someone and when to be followed
- Is there a message behind The Power of an Innocent Mind? Yes, faith is about having a mind like a child’s , not questioning what the word of God says, just believe and do it , you will see the results.
- Why did you pick the title The Power of an Innocent Mind? Because the book is telling us about a life of someone who believed like a child and was able to accomplish great things through that believe
- Why is Christ important to you? He gave us salvation without discrimination, just believe and you will be his child
- Why is faith important to you? Faith gives me the desires of my heart and helps me to stay close to Jesus
- How can a child become powerful in spreading the message of faith? By faith
- How many books do you read a year? A lot but mostly I read the bible
- What is the last book you read? The bible
- What is the hardest part in writing The Power of an Innocent Mind? Grammar and editing
- What did you enjoy about writing The Power of an Innocent Mind? I enjoyed the story I was reading so much
- How long did it take for you to The Power of an Innocent Mind? Six months
- Do you have any children or pets? If so, do they distract you, or assist you with writing? My children are grown so there is no distraction except work, since most of the time I was at work I was not able o write as much as I wish
- Do you have a day job, you would be comfortable sharing? Do you have any good stories about your day job, you would like to share? I believe I get more inspired by the jobs I am doing, the challenges at work inspire me to come with more stories to write
- What are your next writing projects? The journey of ignorant Christian girl, is almost complete
- What are your writing or publishing goals in the future? To publish at least three books a year
- How can fans reach you directly? website, twitter and facebook